OUR FALL FIELD TRIP ADVENTURES INCLUDE:
- Educational experience including a light-hearted presentation on how pumpkins grow.
- A tractor drawn hayride to the field.
- The opportunity for each child to pick their own perfect pumpkin.
- Time in “Chickville” with the baby chicks.
- A journey through our kiddie corn maze.
- Playtime in “Farmville” swinging and sliding, rubber duck racing, pedal tractor riding, and corn sandbox exploring.
- Opportunities to slide down our three lane 65 foot fun slide.
- Jumping time on our 35 foot x 70 foot jumping pillow.
- A visit to our petting zoo to interact with our wide variety of barnyard and exotic animals.
- Photo opportunities by the GIANT rocking chair and cutouts; bring your cameras!
Field trips are available Wednesday through Friday throughout the
month of October. Reservations are required. Call NOW to book your
field trip adventure; we do fill up quickly!
$7.00 per child and chaperone. (Educators are free.)
$5.00 per meal (includes hotdog, chips, and drink) or bring your
own lunch. Picnic tables are available.
All weekday field trips must have a minimum of 20 guests.
Mother Nature can be very unpredictable so be sure your students are
dressed for the weather and plan on getting a little pumpkin patch
dust on their clothes.
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled trip, we would greatly
appreciate your communication as early as possible so that we may
fill your scheduled time.
Book Your Field Trip Adventure Today!
For more information on booking your field trip please call 219.440.2FUN, or email Info@HarvestTymeFun.com.